Transformational Leadership for Development Programme
The Ministry of Women, Community and Social Development (MWCSD) together with the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), will host three successive trainings on the Transformational Leadership Development Programme (TLDP) to address gender equality.
The TLDP is being used successfully in many parts of the world to address deeply rooted development challenges.
Two exploratory missions attended by a number of senior government officials and community members identified the need for this programme to be made available in Samoa. Since then, the government has adopted this methodology as a key element of its programme to address gender equality issues, as part of its Gender Sector programme for the period 2013-2018.
- 3 trainings in 2013
- Contact at UNDP
- Trevor Saaga
Download this Document
- TLDP 2013 pamphlet English
Related Media Coverage
- Leadership talks into second round (Samoa Observer)
- Women’s rule (Samoa Observer)
- “Trust, love respect” (Samoa Observer)
- Transforming inside out (Samoa Observer)
- Leaders being transformed at Tofamamao retreat (Samoa Observer)
- Let the transformation begin (Samoa Observer)
- Leaders urged to step forward (Samoa Observer)